- Programs and workshops require full payment at the time of registration via cash, cheque, or postdated cheques that total full amount due (upon approval).
- HST will be added to classes and workshops where applicable
Materials and Supplies
- If extra materials/supplies are required for classes, it will be stated in class/workshop descriptions. Some workshops/programs require specific kits that can be purchased from the instructor.
- In sewing classes students have the ability to advance their sewing skills by choosing their own sewing projects according to their skill level with instructor’s agreement.
- Every effort is made to provide the appropriate amount of time for a student to complete their projects. In the event that a project is not completed as expected additional time may be arranged at a cost per hour if the instructor is able to accommodate the need. This is at the sole discretion of the instructor.
- Fabrics and notions are the responsibility of the student.
- Choosing fabric etc. is part of the whole sewing experience and creativity. Please wash and dry fabric before bringing it to class to preshrink.
- To avoid disappointment please register early.
- Workshop/classes require a minimum of 4 registered students.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside our premises or within 3 meters (10 feet) of the building
- Creative Manor instructors are very conscious of safety; however we are not liable for any injuries.
- Creative Manor is not responsible for loss or damage to personal possessions.
- It is recommended that guardians meet your children in the lobby as the parking lot is a busy place.
- A student may be asked to leave the class and the parent notified for inappropriate or disruptive behaviour.
Cancellations and Refunds
- A cancellation fee of $40.00 applies to any programs/workshops that is cancelled by the registrant more than 7 calendar days before the start date.
- There is NO refund on programs/workshops which are cancelled less than 6 calendar days before the start date.
- The classes are kept to a small size to maintain a high level of quality instruction. Therefore there is no room or alternative times provided for makeup classes, nor refunds or credits of unattended classes, this also applies to weather interruptions.
- Creative Manor reserves the right to cancel a workshop/session up to 6 days before start date with a full refund due to low enrollment
- There is a $47.50 administration charge for NSF cheques